Friday, February 22, 2008

Donuts Yummy yummy ^_~



I do not like to eat donuts. Nothing special with it, just a bread with sugar... How come people queuing up until outside of the shop just for donuts???? I am really not very understand!!!!???

Until today, Feb 21, 2008, i was just finish my dinner at Korea BBQ Restaurant, that famous donuts shop just at the opposite side, nobody was queuing for donuts...

Great! i have the chance to have a look on what kind of donuts that make everybody crazy about it!! After i have a look, nothing special ar.. just a donuts with a lot of favors...5 minute later, i decide to try that donuts. OMG! the queue now is at outside the shop...

Their services are such great and fast, i wait for about 15minute later is my turn already. Not much donuts left for me, but i also get myself 1/2 dozen of its. haha ^-^ (wanna to get the cute cute box ma..)

I was so excited to try out all of the donuts to know what is so special inside it!!! wow..really delicious!!! my lovely tira-miss-u, this is the most delicious donuts that i haven eat before.

Now i am a registered donuts fans already.. Wahaha!!
Next time, i wanna queuing for donuts again, I want try out all kind of the donuts. I love to eat donuts ^__^

That donuts shop now is located at pavilion and sunway piramid. You will know which donuts shop that i mention before when u reach there. ^-^

5 comments:

lolly said...

I wan to try tooo!!

szewan62 said...

hmm...thought they pay u to promote...

have been listening to ur good remark about them for many times...so thought u r a doughnut maniac...rupa-rupanya tertarik recently...

haha...I also cant wait to try!

yc said...

lolly,
i thought u ald try it at pavilion that day when you went out together with your boy boy...

okok, if i go there again i buy 1 dozen for u lah...can finish ar?? haha!!!

yc said...

aiyo..szewan62,
i though u was not interested in donut,coz when every time i told u it is so so so delicious, but u seem no response de...
>_^

WhiteRoses said...

gal, isit Big apple donuts?